Monday, August 14, 2006
if i had the power.. i wld ban all black backgrounded blogs. it's damn straining on the eye sia! neh neh! everytime i try to read blogs with black background, my eyes are so strained by the end of the entry. and you know.. when u try to read something else on white background, there are like lines in ur eyes lah. wah lau! i think my degree just went from 50 to 500. neh neh! aarghhhh!
on other notes: gan ma!!! wish you all the best for ur surgery this thurs. will give u a call before ur surgery! and ur daughter ah.. wah lau! nv reply sms/emails one leh. worried leh! better ask her reply me next time ah...
I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SPEND ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!! I WANT A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A NEW CPU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A DSLR, IPOD, MY PRO ACCT ON FLICKR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SO MANY THINGS.. it's time to find a 甜甜爹地!
0 leaping turtles:
Post a Comment